Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2015
Primary Service Location:
Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2006)
- Cytopathology (2009)
Areas of Interest:
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Breast Pathology
- Cytopathology, San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium (AP/CP)
- Transitional Internship, San Antonio Uniformed Health Education Consortium
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center
- Phippen NT, Lowery WJ, Banks NB, Leath CA. Multiple synchronous primary ovarian malignancies in a patient with a MLH-1mutation: Impact on potential fertility preservation. Gynecologic Oncology 121 (2011) 637–638.
- Banks, NB. Case Study: Ciliated Hepatic Foregut Cyst. ASC Bulletin. 2010 Sep; 47(5): 121.
- Ly JQ, Bui-Mansfield LT, SanDiego JW, Beaman NA, Ficke JR. Neural Fibrolipoma of the Foot. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 2003 July/August; 27(4):639-640.
- Beaman NA, Vos JA. Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance with Atypical Pathologic Features: Clinical Relevance and Immunohistochemical Correlation. Modern Pathology. 2006 January