Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2012
Primary Service Location:
Dell Children’s Medical Center
- Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas
- Clinical Pathology Associates – Director of Pediatric Pathology Services
- Seton Family of Hospitals – Network Director of Flow Cytometry
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2008)
- Hematopathology (2009)
- Pediatric Pathology (2010)
Areas of Interest:
- Embryonal Tumors of Childhood
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Biopsies
- Pediatric Liver Biopsies
- Lymph Node Pathology
- Cutaneous Vascular Legions
- Hematopathology, Stanford University
- Pediatric Pathology, Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Stanford University (AP/CP)
- Krishnan C. et al, Atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor with ganglioglioma-like differentiation: case report and review of the literature. Hum Pathol. 2014 Jan;45(1):185-8.
- Krishnan C. et al, Langerhans cell histiocytosis masquerading as aneurysmal bone cyst. J Clin Oncol. 2011 Aug 20;29(24):e688-90.
- Krishnan C. et al, PD-1 expression in T-cell lymphomas and reactive lymphoid entities: potential overlap in staining patterns between lymphoma and viral lymphadenitis. Am J Surg Pathol. 2010 Feb;34(2):178-89.
- Krishnan C. et al, Microtubule-associated protein-2 is a sensitive marker of primary and metastatic neuroblastoma. Am J Surg Pathol. 2009 Nov;33(11):1695-704.
- Krishnan C. et al, Detection of isolated tumor cells in neuroblastoma by immunohistochemical analysis in bone marrow biopsy specimens: improved detection with use of beta-catenin. Am J Clin Pathol. 2009 Jan;131(1):49-57.
For additional information regarding Dr. Krishnan’s pathology reporting tools, please visit www.hematogones.com.