Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2009
Primary Service Location:
Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Clinical Pathology Associates – Director of Head & Neck Pathology Services
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (1997)
- Cytopathology (2000)
Areas of Interest:
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Hepatic Pathology
- Female Genital Tract Pathology
- Pancreatic Pathology
- Salivary Gland Pathology
- Cytopathology, San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium
- Brooke Army Medical Center (AP/CP)
- Transitional Internship, Madigan Army Medical Center
- Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences
- Miller C, Bidus MA, Pulcini JP, Maxwell GL, Cosin JA, Rose GS. The ability of endometrial biopsies with atypical complex hyperplasia to guide surgical management. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 199(1):69.e1-4, 2008 Jul.
- Belfort R, Harrison SA, Brown K, Darland C, Finch J, Hardies J, Balas B, Gastaldelli A, Tio F, Pulcini JP, Berria R, Ma JZ, Dwivedi S, Havranek R, Fincke C, Bannayan GA, DeFronzo R, Schenker S and Cusi D. Effect of Pioglitazone vs. Placebo in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): a Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial. New England Journal of Medicine. 2006; 355:22.
- Barker KB. Palekar NA. Bowers SP. Goldberg JE. Pulcini JP. Harrison SA. Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: effect of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery. American Journal of Gastroenterology. 101(2):368-73, 2006 Feb.
- Larson S. Bowes S. Pulcini J. Harrison S. Histopathologic Variability Between the Right and Left Lobe of the Liver in Morbidly Obese Patients Undergoing Roux-en-Y Bypass Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Volume 5, Issue 11, Pages 1329-1332.
- Bui-Mansfield LT, Pulcini JP, Rose S. Subungual Squamous Cell Carcinoma of a Finger. Am J Roentgenology. 2005; 185: 174-175.