Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 1999
Primary Service Location:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories
- Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Austin, TX
- University of Texas Student Health Laboratory
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (1998)
- Hematopathology (1999)
Areas of Interest:
- Renal Pathology
- Clinical Chemistry
- Surgical Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Hematopathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (AP/CP)
- Internal Medicine, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
- AR Hartman, RR Kaldate, Lisam M. Sailer, L Painter, CE Grier, RR Endsley, M Griffin, SA Hamilton, CA Frye, Mark A. Silberman, RJ Wenstrup, JF Sandbach. Prevalence of BRCA mutations in an unselected population of triple-negative breast cancer. Cancer. 118(11):2787-95; June 2012.
- Joseph D. Kronz, Mark A. Silberman, William C. Allsbrook, Sheldon I. Bastacky, R. Tucker Burks, Steven J Cina, Stacy E Mills, JS Ross, WA Sakr, JE Tomaszewski, LD True, TM Ulbright, Michael W. Weinstein, RK Yantiss, Robin H Young, Jonathan I. Epstein. Pathology residents’ use of a web-based tutorial to improve Gleason grading of prostate carcinoma on needle biopsies. Hum Pathol. 31(9):1044-50; Sept. 2000.
- Joseph D. Kronz, Mark A. Silberman, WC Allsbrook, and Jonathan I Epstein. A web-based tutorial improves practicing pathologists’ Gleason grading of images of prostate carcinoma specimens obtained by needle biopsy: validation of a new medical education paradigm. Cancer. 89(8):1818-23 Oct. 15 2000.
- Mark A. Silberman and Joseph DiGiuseppe: Pathology of the Lymph Nodes and Spleen in Jonathan I. Epstein, ed. The Johns Hopkins Pathology CD-ROM Atlas of Surgical Pathology. Churchill Livingston, 1999.
- Mark A. Silberman, Hillel Kahane, Alan Partin and Jonathan I. Epstein: Tumor angiogenesis correlates with progression after radical prostatectomy but not with pathological state in Gleason grade 5-7 adenocarcinoma of the prostate. Cancer. 79(4): 772-9, 1997 Feb 15.
Cytopathology, Head & Neck Pathology, Hematopathology, Immunohistochemistry, Molecular Pathology