Clinical Pathology Associates is proud to announce that we are partnering with the Seton Development Board as they host their 45th Annual Seton Development Board Gala. This event will be held Sunday, November 6 and will be benefiting Women’s Health: Capital, Programs, or Research at Ascension Seton Medical Center.
Ascension Seton Medical Center is generally staffed by Clinical Pathology Associates pathologists, Dr. Paul Gaudin, Dr. Ann Riopel, Dr. Suzanne Ledet, and others.
Dell Seton Medical Center is generally staffed by Dr. Joan Admirand, Dr. Tim Kolda and Dr. Min Wang.
CPA’s medical directors that serve for Ascension Seton include:
• Dr. Joan Admirand | Seton Medical Center Austin – Director of Hematology Laboratory
• Dr. Suzanne Ledet | Ascension Seton Medical Center, Seton Northwest, and Seton Southwest
• Dr. Chandra Krishnan | Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas
• Dr. Susan Pacinda | Seton Highland Lakes Hospital Laboratory
• Dr. Kratzer | Seton Smithville Regional Hospital
• Dr. Lee Sang | Ascension Seton Edgar B Davis
For more information about the Gala and the Seton Development Board visit https://setonfund.org/events/seton-development-board-gala/