Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2020
Primary Service Location:
- Anatomical and Clinical Pathology (2008)
Areas of Interest:
- Texas Center for Infectious Disease
- Breast Pathology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Residency, Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois
- Long-Term Prognostic Risk After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Associated with Residual Cancer Burden and Breast Cancer Subtype. J. Clin Oncol. Jan 30, 2017. W. Fraser Symmans, Caimiao, Wei, Rebekah Gould, Xian Yu, Ya Zhang, Mei Liu, Andrew Walls, Alex Bousamra, Maheshwari Ramineni, Bruno Sinn, Kelly Hunt, Thomas A. Buchholz, Vicente Valero, Aman U. Buzdar, Wei Yang, Abenaa Brewster, Stacy Moulder, Lajos Pusztai, Christos Hatzis, and Gabriel N. Hortobagyi.
- Expression of specific hepatocyte and cholangiocyte transcription factors in human liver disease and embryonic development. Lab Invest. 2008 Aug:88(8):865-72. Limaye PB,
- Alarcon G, Walls AL, Nalesnik MA, Michalopoulos GK, Demetris AJ, Ochoa ER.
- Basaloid Salivary Gland-Analogue Tumors of the Mammary Gland: Clinicopathologic Assessment of a Rare Subtype. Int J Pathol Clin Res. 2:042, Jul 2016. Walls AL, Middleton LP, El-Naggar AK, Sahin AA.