Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2007
Primary Service Location:
St. David’s North Austin Medical Center
- Saint David’s Surgical Hospital
- Clinical Pathology Associates – Director of Dermatopathology Services
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2006)
- Dermatopathology (2007)
Areas of Interest:
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Breast Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Oncologic Surgical Pathology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Dermatopathology, New York University Medical Center – Hideko Kamino, M.D.
- University of North Carolina Medical Center (AP/CP)
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Medical School
- Angelo State University
- 2019 – Present: Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Medicine and Courtesy Assistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine with the Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin.
- 2016 – Present: Clinical Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine with the Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin (Dermatology)
- 2015 – Present: Co-Director of Dermatopathology Curriculum at University of Texas Dell Medical School, Department of Dermatology
- 2014 – 2016: Adjunct/Clinical Affiliate with the Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin
- 2016-2017: Volunteer Faculty of the Year Teaching Award — The University of Texas at Austin Dell School of Medicine, Residency Dermatology.
- 2017-2018: Volunteer Faculty of the Year Teaching Award — The University of Texas at Austin Dell School of Medicine, Residency Dermatology.
- Resolution of Atypical Lichen Myxedematosus Following Successful Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection With Sofosbuvir-Velpatasvir Combination Therapy. JAMA Dermatol. Published online August 15, 2018.
- Massey PR, Soldano AC, Fox MC. Adnexal Carcinomas: Microcystic Adnexal Carcinoma and Sebaceous Carcinoma. In Allison Hanlon (Ed.), A Practical Guide to Skin Cancer. New York: Springer Science & Business Media, LLC. 2018.
- Beau DiCicco, BS, Weilan Johnson, MD, James Allred, MD, Anthony C. Soldano, MD & William M. Ramsdell, MD The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Stanford University, Dell School of Medicine at the University of Texas at Austin, Clinical Pathology Associations and Adjunct/Clinical Affiliate with the University of Texas at Austin. Koenen’s Tumor and Facial Angiofibromas in a Case of Birt-Hogg-Dubé Syndrome: A Cutaneous Contribution to Growing Evidence of a Relationship with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex. JAAD Case Reports 2016, May, 2 (3): 196-198.
- Cutaneous Solitary Fibrous Tumor: A Report of 2 Cases & Review of the Literature. Am J Dermatopathol. 2008 Feb; 30(1):54-8.
- Clinical Pathologic Correlations for Diagnosis and Treatment of Nail Disorders. Dermatologic Therapy. Volume 20 (1), January 2007: 11-16.
- Eosinophilic Neuritis and Eosinophilic Panniculitis in a Patient With Advanced Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Volume 130, July 2006: 1046-1048.