Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2012
Primary Service Location:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories
- Clinical Pathology (2006)
- Hematopathology (2007)
Areas of Interest:
- Pediatric Leukemia
- Clinical Microbiology, Emory University
- Hematopathology, Emory University
- Emory University (CP)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- University of Texas at Austin
- Emory University – Masters of Public Health: Epidemiology
- Kost CB, Rogers B, Oberste S, Robinson C, Eaves SL, Leos NK, Danielson S, Weir F, Nolte FS. “A Multi-center Beta Trial of the GeneXpert™ Enterovirus Assay.” Program and Abstracts of the 106th General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology (poster session). May 2006.
- Kost CB, Nolte FS. “Comparison of Cefoxitin Disk, Altered Penicillin Binding Protein-2 and Broth Microdilution Tests for Detection of Oxacillin Resistance in Staphtlococci.” Program and Abstracts of the 106th General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology (poster session). May 2006.
- Schuetz AN, Kost CB, Roback JD. “Transfusion-transmitted Streptococcus pneumonia from a single donor apheresis platelet unit.” Journal of Clinical Apheresis. July 2005;20(2):86-7.