Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2019
Primary Service Location:
Clinical Pathology Associates, Waco Division Laboratory
- Coryell memorial Hospital, Gatesville, Texas
- Glen Rose Medical Center, Glen Rose, Texas
- Limestone Medical Center, Groesbeck, Texas
- Falls Community Hospital, Marlin, TX
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2004)
Areas of Interest:
- Surgical Pathology
- Molecular Pathology
- Surgical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (AP/CP)
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine (MD/PhD)
- University of Oklahoma – Master of Science (Zoology)
- Texas A&M University – Bachelor of Science – Biochemistry
- Robinson, CE., Sarode, VR., Albores-Saavedra, J. “Mixed Papillary Transitional Cell Carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma of the Uterine Cervix: a Clinicopathologic Study of Three Cases,” 2003, Int. Journal of Gyn. Path. 22:220-225.
- Robinson, CE., Wu, X., Onate, S., Nawaz, Z., and Gimble, JM. “A Co-repressor and Chicken Ovalbumin Upstream Promoter Transcriptional Factor Proteins Modulate Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor- Gamma2/Retinoid X Receptor Alpha-Activated Transcription from the Murine Lipoprotein Lipase Promoter.” 1999 Apr; Endocrinology 140(4): 1586-93.
- Robinson, CE., Wu, X., Onate, S., Nawaz, Z., Morris, DC., and Gimble, JM. “DNA Bending is Induced by Binding of Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor gamma 2 Heterodimer to its Response Element in Murine Lipoprotein Lipase Promoter.” Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 1998 Mar 27; 244(3): 671-677.
- Wu, X., Robinson, CE., Fong, HW., Gimble, JM. “Analysis of the Native Murine Bone Morphogenetic Protein Serine Threonine Kinase Type I Receptor (ALK-3).” Journal of Cell Physiology 1996 Aug: 168(2): 453-461.