Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2022
Primary Service Location:
Rotating Pathologist (no primary location)
- Board Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2022)
- Board Eligible in Hematopathology
Areas of Interest:
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School (BWH/HMS)
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital / Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI.
- Madras Medical College and Government General Hospital
The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, India
Post Graduate Education:
- Department of Physiology
University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN.
- TP53 mutation defines a unique subgroup within complex karyotype de novo and therapy-related MDS/AML. Weinberg OK, Siddon A, Madanat YF, Gagan J, Arber DA, Dal Cin P, Narayanan D, Ouseph MM, Kurzer JH, Hasserjian RP. Blood Adv. 2022 May 10;6(9):2847-2853. https://doi.org/10.1182/bloodadvances.2021006239. PMID: 35073573
- Effect of DNMT3A variant allele frequency and double mutation on clinicopathologic features of patients with de novo AML. Narayanan D, Pozdnyakova O, Hasserjian RP, Patel SS, Weinberg OK. Blood Adv. 2021 Jun 8;5(11):2539-2549. https://doi.org/10.1182/bloodadvances.2021004250. PMID: 34100902
- Marked dysgranulopoiesis mimicking disseminated histoplasmosis. Narayanan D, Pozdnyakova O. Blood. 2020 Dec 10;136(24):2838. https://doi.org/10.1182/blood.2020009047. PMID: 33301038.
- How I investigate acute myeloid leukemia. Narayanan D and Weinberg OK. Int J Lab Hematol. 2020 Feb;42(1):3-15. https://doi.org/10.1111/ijlh.13135. PMID: 31820579