Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2019
Primary Service Location:
Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
- Dermatopathology (2009)
- Anatomical Pathology (2004
- Clinical Pathology (2004)
Areas of Interest:
- Placental Pathology
- Soft Tissue Pathology
- Guadaulpe Regional Medical Center (GRMC)
- Dermatopathology, University of Colorado Health Science Center
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania.
- Khieu M, Beauvais A, Matz R, Bersabe A, Brown P, Brown A, Fillman E, Hall J. Aleukemic myeloid leukemia cutis” with a “Kikuchi disease-like inflammatory pattern”: A multidisciplinary approach in a patient with myelodysplastic syndrome. S Med J. 2017 April; 110(4): 308-313.
- Lawrence DH, Dalton SR, Fillman EP, Dohse L, Elston DM. Re-examination of Features to Distinguish Polyarteritis Nodosa From Superficial Thrombophlebitis. Am J Dermatopathol. 2013 Jun;35(4): 463-71.
- Elston DM, Ferringer T, Dalton S, Fillman E, Tyler W. A comparison of vertical versus transverse sections in the evaluation of alopecia biopsy specimens. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2005 Aug; 53(2): 267-272.