Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2022
Primary Service Location:
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, (2014)
Areas of Interest:
- Breast Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland (2015)
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
- Verduin L, Mentrikoski MJ, Heitz CT, Wick MR. The Utility of GATA3 in the Diagnosis of Urothelial Carcinomas with Variant Morphologic Patterns. Appl Imunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2016 Aug; 24(7):509-13. PMID: 26317312.
- Webb DV, Mentrikoski MJ, Verduin L, Brill LB 2nd, Wick MR. Basal cell carcinoma vs basaloid squamous cell carcinoma of the skin: an immunohistochemical reappraisal. Ann Diagn Pathol. 2015 Apr; 19(2):70-5. Epub 2015 Jan 22. PMID: 25702956.
- Mentrikoski MJ and Wick MR. Immunohistochemical distinction of primary sweat gland carcinoma and metastatic breast carcinoma: can it always be accomplished reliably? Am J Clin Path. 2015 Mar;143(3):430-6. PMID: 25696802.