Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2019
Primary Service Location:
St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital
- Anatomical and Clinical Pathology (2002)
- Neuropathology (2003)
Areas of Interest:
- Neoplastic Disease
- Primary Central Nervous System Tumors
- Neuropathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Texas
- University of Alabama, School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham, Southern College, Birmingham, AL
- Bigio EH, Vono MB, Satumtira S, Adamson J, Sontag E, Hynan LS White CL III, Baker M, Hutton, M. Cortical synapse loss in progressive supranuclear palsy. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 60:403-410, 2001.
- Vono MB, Zhang D, Watson ML, White CL III, Rushing EJ. Molecular evidence for subtypes of polymorphous oligodendrogliomas (abstract). J Neurpathol Exp Neurol 60:534, 2001. Presented at the seventy-seventh annual meeting of the American Association of Neuropathologists, 2001.
- Raghavan R, Taqvi R, Rushing EJ, Perry A, Vono MB, White CL III, Coimbra CL, Watson ML. Long- term survivors with glioblastoma multiforme (abstract). J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 60:533, 2001. Presented at the seventy-seventh annual meeting of the American Association of Neuropathologists, 2001