Vice President I of Clinical Pathology Associates
(Oct. 2018 – Present)
Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2013
Primary Service Location:
St. David’s Medical Center
- First Texas Hospital Houston, Texas
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2005)
- Cytopathology (2006)
Areas of Interest:
- Breast Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Head and Neck Pathology
- Soft Tissue Pathology
- Fine Needle Aspirations
- GI Pathology
- Cytopathology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital (AP/CP)
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Irvine
- Michaels PJ, Brachtel EF, Bounds BC, Brugge WR, and Pitman MB. Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms (IPMN) of the Pancreas: Cytologic Analysis and Correlation with Histologic Grade. Cancer 2006;108:163-73.
- Steele DJ and Michaels PJ. Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Weekly Clinicopahtological Exercises. Case 40-2004- A 42-year-old Woman with Long-Standing Hematuria. N Engl J Med 2004;351:2851-9.
- Michaels PJ, Fishbein MC, and Colvin RB. Humoral Rejection in Human Transplantation. Springer Semin Immunopathol 2003;25:119-140.