Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2017
Primary Service Location:
Rotating Pathologist (no primary location)
- Anatomic Pathology (2012)
- Clinical Pathology (2012)
Areas of Interest:
- Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology
- Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology (Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/ Harvard Medical School)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/ Harvard Medical School)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Baylor University
Pohlmann, R. and Bhargava, P (2009). “Acute monoblastic leukemia with abnormal granules and disseminated intravascular coagulation: Diagnostic pitfalls.” American Journal of Hematology, 84: 773–775. doi: 10.1002/ajh.21540
Pohlmann RP and Dewar R. “Unknown Case” with questionnaire, no. 2010-37 (Nodular Sclerosis Hodgkin Lymphoma, distributed 12/6/2010). Performance Improvement Program in Surgical Pathology (PIP), College of American Pathologists.
Pollock NR, Rolland JP, Kumar S, Beattie PD, Jain S, Noubary F, Wong V, Pohlmann RP, Ryan US, Whitesides GM (2012). “A paper-based multiplexed transaminase test for low-cost point-of-care liver function testing.” Science Translational Medicine, in press.