Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 1999
Primary Service Location:
Seton Northwest Hospital
- Seton Highland Lakes Hospital Laboratory
- Austin State Hospital – Regional Clinical Laboratory
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (1997)
Areas of Interest:
- Cytopathology (5th year), Baylor College of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine (AP/CP)
- The University of Texas Health Science Center
- Texas A&M University
- Pacinda SJ, Ramzy I. Fine needle aspiration of breast masses: A review of its role in diagnosis and management in adolescent patients. Journal of Adolescent Health 1998; 23:3-6.
- Pacinda, SJ, Ledet, SC, Gondo, MM, Langston C, Brown RW, Carmona PA, Franklin RB, Roggli VL, and Cagle PT. p53 and MDM2 Immunostaining in Pulmonary Blastomas and Bronchogenic Carcinomas. Human Pathology 1996;27:542-546.
- Frost AE, Kellar CA, Brown RW, Noon GP, Short HD, Abraham JL, Pacinda S, and Cagle PG. Giant cell interstitial pneumonitis: Disease recurrence in the transplanted lung. American Review of Respiratory Disease 1993; 148:1401-1404.
- Smalling RW, Cassidy DB, Schmidt WA, Barrett R, Fulford (Pacinda) S, Kirkeeide RL. Effects of rotational atherectomy in normal canine coronary and diseased human cadaveric arteries: Potential for plaque removal from distal, tortuous, and diffusely diseased vessels. Catheterization and cardiovascular diagnosis 1991; 24:300-307.