Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 1998
Primary Service Location:
Seton Medical Center Austin
- Westlake Medical Center
- Central Park Surgery Center
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (1996)
Areas of Interest:
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Surgical Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Gynecologic Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (AP/CP)
- The University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- The University of the South
- Riopel MA, Ronnett BM, Kurman, RJ: Evaluation of Diagnostic Criteria and Behavior of Ovarian Intestinal-Type Mucinous Tumors: Atypical Proliferative (Borderline) Tumors and Intraepithelial, Microinvasive, Invasive and Metastatic Carcinomas. Amer J Surg Pathol 1999; 23(6) 617-35.
- Riopel MA, Spellerberg A, Griffin CA, Perlman EJ: Genetic Analysis of Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors By Comparative Genomic Hypridization. Canc Res 1998 July 15; 58(14):3105-10.
- Riopel MA, Perlman EJ, Seidman JD, Kurman RJ, Sherman HE: Inhibin and Epithelial Membrane Antigen Immunohistochemistry Assist in the Diagnosis of Sex Cord Stromal Tumors and Provide Clues to the Histogenesis of Hypercalcemic Small Cell Carcinomas: Int J Gynecol Pathol. 1998 Jan; 17(1):46-53.