Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2018
Primary Service Location:
Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas
- Board certified in Dermatology, (2017)
- Board certified in Dermatopathology (2018)
Areas of Interest:
- Dermatopathology (Medical University of South Carolina)
- Dermatology (University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School)
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- University of Florida (Bachelor of Arts)
- Luo Y, Keeling B, Forcucci JA, Elston DM. Perianal Condyloma Acuminatum-like Plaque. Cutis 2018 April; 101(4):255-259.
- Buteau AH, Keeling BH, Diaz LZ, Larralde M, Luna P, Krishnan C, Levy ML. Dermatofibromasarcoma protuberans in pediatric patients: a diagnostic and management challenge. JAAD case reports 2018 March; 4(2): 155-158.
- Dunn AL, Keeling BH, Bandino JP, Elston DM, Metcalf JS. Purpuric macule of the right axilla. Cutis. 2018 January;101(1):16, 29-30.
- Keeling BH, Gavino ACP, Admirand J, Soldano AC. Primary cutaneous CD4-positive small/medium-sized pleomorphic T-cell lymphoproliferative disorder: report of a case and review of the literature. Journal of cutaneous pathology. 2017 Nov; 44(11):944-947.
- Keeling BH, Thelin LL, Gavino AC, Ahmed AM. Cutaneous Rosai-Dorfman Disease. Skin Med 2017 August; 15(4): 304-305.