Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2021
Primary Service Location:
- Rotating Pathologist (no primary location)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2007
Area of interest:
- Surgical Pathology Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO (2008)
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2007)
- University of Utah (2003)
- Weber State University (1999)
- Kim EM, Hankins A, Cassity J, McDonald D, White B, Rowberry R, Dutton S, Snyder C,” Isolated radial scar diagnosis by core-needle biopsy: Is surgical excision necessary?” Springerplus. 2016 Mar 31;5:398.
- Coffin CM, Cassity J, Vickochil D, Randall RL, Albritton K. “Non-neurogenic Sarcomas in Four Children and Young Adults with Neurofibromatosis Type 1” Am J Med Genet. 2004 May 15; 127 (1): 40-3.
- Investigation of B-cell immunosuppression by measles virus, under Robert Fujinami, Ph.D, Department of Neurology and Virology, University of Utah, 2000.