Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2017
Primary Service Location:
Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2016)
- Dermatopathology (2016)
- Hematopathology (2017)
- Mission Trail Hospital
- Hematopathology (Baylor Scott & White)
- Dermatopathology (University of Texas Southwestern)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (University of Maryland Medical Center)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Duke University (B.S. in Engineering)
Mehta RI, Mehta RI, Choi JM, Mukherjee A, Castellani RJ. (2015). Hydrophilic polymer embolism and associated vasculopathy of the lung: prevalence in a retrospective autopsy study. Hum Pathol, 46(2): 191-201.
J Choi; E Peterson; S Kligerman; C Drachenberg; R Castellani; A Burke. (2013). Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome–Associated Interstitial Pneumonia: Pathologic and Imaging Findings. Pathology Case Reviews, 18 (3): 111- 114.
B12 deficiency leading to marked poikilocytosis versus true schistocytosis, a pernicious problem. Hall JA, Mason J, Choi J, Holguin M. Transfus Apher Sci. 2017 Aug;56(4):576-577. doi: 10.1016/j.transci.2017.06.003. Epub 2017 Jun 20. PMID: 28711333
Treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma presenting simultaneously with acquired hemophilia and warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia. Williams C, Cable C, Choi J. Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent). 2017 Jul;30(3):343-345. PMID: 28670081 Free PMC Article