Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2015
Primary Service Location:
North Central Baptist Hospital
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2009)
Areas of Interest:
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Hepatic Pathology
- Pancreatic Pathology
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Breast Center North Central- Physician Liaison
- Gastrointestinal Pathology, Brown University
- Brown University (AP/CP)
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine
- State University of New York College at Geneseo
- Wang LJ, Matoso A, Sciandra K, Yakirevich E, Sabo E, Meitner P, Taveres R, Noble L, Pareek G, DeLellis RA, Resnick MB. Expression of S100A4 in renal epithelial neoplasm. Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology. January 2012.
- Chang H, Donahue J, Sciandra K, Evangelista P. Best Cases from the AFIP: Juvenile Ossifying Fibroma of the Calvaria. RadioGraphics. July 2009.
- Lechpammer M, Resnick MB, Sabo E, Yakirevich E, Greaves W, Sciandra K, Taveres R, Noble L, DeLellis RA, Wang LJ. The diagnostic and prognostic utility of claudin expression in renal cell neoplasm. Modern Pathology. 21(11). November 2008.
- Abodeely A, Tsikitis L, Sciandra K, Goldstein L, Lagares J, Schechter S, Vrees M, Klipfel A. Optimal number of lymph nodes harvested: should it be location dependent? Dis Colon Rectum. May 2008
- Sartno-AL-Naief N, Sciandra K, Fantasia J, Lopez R, Gnepp DR. Atypical Carcinoid Tumor (Moderately Differentiated Neuroendocrine Carcinoma) of the Salivary Glands, Report of 3 Cases. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, & Endodontics. 103(4):e26. April 2007.