Joined Clinical Pathology Associates: 2018
Primary Service Location:
Rotating Pathologist (no primary location)
- Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, (2009)
- Board certified in Hematopathology, (2011)
Areas of Interest:
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Hematopathology (Vanderbilt University Medical Center)
- Anatomic Pathology (Vanderbilt University Medical Center)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (Vanderbilt University Medical Center)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Rice University (Bachelor of Arts), (Master of Arts in Teaching)
Seegmiller AC, Wasserman A, Kim AS, Kressin MK, Marx E, Zutter M, Mosse CA. Limited Utility of Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization for Common Abnormalities of Myelodysplastic Syndrome at First Presentation and Follow-up. Leukemia & Lymphoma, March 2014; 55(3): 601–605
Seegmiller AC, Kim AS, Mosse CA, Levy MA, Thompson MA, Kressin MK, Jagasia MH, Strickland SA, Reddy NM, Marx ER, Sinkfield KJ, Pollard HN, Plummer WD, Dupont WD, Shultz EK, Dittus RS, Stead WW, Santoro SA, Zutter MM. Optimizing personalized bone marrow testing using an evidence-based, interdisciplinary team approach. Am J Clin Pathol. 2013 Nov;140(5):643-50.
Kressin MK and Kim AS. Incidence of Transient Therapy-Related Single Metaphase Chromosomal Abnormalities Identified by Routine Metaphase Cytogenetics in Bone Marrow Specimens. Leuk Lymphoma. 2012 Mar 28.